Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Found some leftover potato soup in the back of the refrigerator (from Christmas Eve) -- that was an easy purge.

Sorted some of my mail. Amazing how fast it piles up. I pulled a bunch of mail out of my "incoming slot." We all have one. It's where the mail goes that's addressed to you along with papers I find around the house that I know belong to some person. My slot was so full it was bluging. I pulled out the contents and stuck it into an empty box a couple of days ago. The box has been sitting on the kitchen counter.

Today I purged the junk mail from this box and put all the rest back. I didn't have the focus to sort the leftovers into categories: to file, action needed, to give to ___, etc ...

The amount of CRAP (I can call it that) I have overwhelms me at times. It used to depress me and drain all my energy. I'm extremely thankful that it doesn't have that same power over me anymore. Baby step by baby step I'm going to get out from under all this.

One day at a time. One task at a time.

1 comment: