Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

Today was an interesting day for me. My husband decided that TODAY was the day to bring another computer into our house. On top of that, he found a corner computer desk (got a screaming deal on it) . The interesting part was that all of this was going to be moved into our dining room.

Our dining room has a table and chairs, a china cabinet with a hutch, a very heavy display shelf (from a store remodel), a two drawer file cabinet, a one door upper cabinet (which is sitting on the floor) , two bookcases and our dog's food and water bowls. ALL of this was in the dining room BEFORE he brought in the massive corner desk unit.

I am delighted to be able to use my computer (which is now also in the dining room) out in the open where everyone is. It's wonderful to be part of the family again as I type away.

One of the bookcases is up on the fireplace now (which is in the corner of the dining room) and the other one is in front of the fireplace. Our table is barely accessible and I can deal with that today. Tomorrow will be another story. If the phone rings it will be very hard to answer it (to reach the phone, that is).

I am happy to oblige my husband and daughter in this undertaking. They have been patient (for the most part) with me and my numerous ideas in the past.

Almost forgot to mention the Banker's Boxes that are in this room as well. I am thankful that hubby was ok with them staying here TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment