Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday, January 15, 2010

too many bottles of handcleaner in the house ...poured them together and didn't even get one full bottle, but I am satisfied to throw out the empty ones

I made a conscious decision to not let saving a penny here or there deterr me from THROWING AWAY something. For instance: there was a time I would have had to try to squirt all the solution that was still inside the little tube that is attached to the pump, into the new container.

I'm not saving ketchup bottles that are upside down in the door of my refrigerator so that someone can use up the very last drops of it. It's so light, it falls out every time the door swings open.

1 comment:

  1. Makes good sense. I think I'll throw out my ketchup bottle that keeps falling out as well!

    ReplyDelete