Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emotional Obstacle

I'm stuck.
I came upon some of my old jewelry box contents. Most of it is not anything of monetary value. Lots of sentiment attached though. Small empty jewelry boxes from jewelry stores when my dear husband surprised me with something. Baby teeth hidden under my old charm bracelet, some patches earned and not sewn on a sash of my child, one of the tiny little earrings used to pierce my daughter's ears ... Oh! I know exactly what to do with these (extra buttons from blouses purchased long ago), I'll add them to my buttons that I use for scrapbooking!

I have a replica of the broken locket that Little Orphan Annie wore, and a charm (part of an earring actually) with Snoopy and Woodstock on it. A star embellished pin, for mothers, that you add a star with the birthstone of your children to. Mine has just two stars. That's how long ago I got it. I still have a beautiful necklace and earring set that I earned being a Tupperware Manager. One of the earring backs is broken. I was delighted to find more turquoise and silver jewelry.

I did find some things to throw away, but most of it I will put back where I found it and go through it again another day.

1 comment: