Monday, March 29, 2010

96 Days to Go

Today we took a white shelf from the dining room and the tall bookcase from our entry way to our daughter who was thrilled to have them.

We also took a load to Goodwill: a play stove, play dishes and food, a rolling microwave cart and the tray to the high chair (we accidentally forgot to take it last time!)

It was a little bit of a struggle to let the play stove go (now that it's gone, I am fine) but for a minute or two it felt as if I was not being a "good grandparent" if I got rid of it. My grandchildren have enjoyed playing with it, but we just don't have room for it anymore. It's been inaccessible for quite some time too.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to let go of things that "might" be needed in the future. I try to think that IF it turns out I really need it and must have it, I can usually find another one somewhere -- garage sale, Goodwill, Savers, etc.
    You did well, Liz!

    ReplyDelete