Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I never really stopped carrying a diaper bag

My sweet hubby surprised me with a laptop for Mother's Day. We have an older case (from long ago, and I don't even remember why) that I'm using. The leather on the handle is a little torn. I asked hubby if he had some electrical tape that I could use to tape up that part of the handle. His response to me was to buy myself a new case.

Hmmm .... which of these options will I choose?

1. Buy a new (new to me) case.
"New to me," because I will bargain hunt for one. It will most likely be a used case.

2. "Fix" the old case and keep on using it.
Is this like taping up an old pair of tennis shoes so you can still wear them?

3. Get crafty and design my own handle cover.
Maybe it will be removable so I can wash it and even change it.

Speaking of cases ...
I wonder just HOW MANY cases of (various sizes and purposes) I do have?
  • brief cases
  • business/officey/executive bags
  • student type /over the shoulder bags
  • tote bags
  • backpacks
  • backpacks on wheels
  • plastic click/clipboard cases
  • leather, vinyl, canvas, quilted, washable, reversible, zip-able, snap-able, file section, water bottle holding, several compartments, pen and pencil location ...

No comments:

Post a Comment