Saturday, May 14, 2011

Donations

A dear friend of mine brought BOXES of books to my house, along with some CDs, DVDs and cassette tapes. She is a precious elderly woman. Her daughter is helping her purge.

I appreciate the fact that she knows of my love for good books. The boxes were full of good books. My husband even commented that they were!

After a couple of weeks, I sat down and typed up a list of the books, tapes, CDs and DVDs that I was given. I emailed the list to my immediate family members to peruse. They were as excited as I was to take a peek. A few of the items went to new homes. The rest were donated to a local church for their lending library.

This is all well and good .... except that it didn't make a difference in all the clutter I am already dealing with in my home : )

No comments:

Post a Comment