Monday, August 23, 2010

Today

I don't function well in disorder. I live in disorder. The disorder occurs because things/stuff can't be put away, because there's no place to put it.

I wash my clothes. Some of the clean clothes can't be put away (don't ask). Those particular clothes stay in a laundry basket in my bedroom. My husband doesn't have space to put away all of his clean clothes either. Those end up in a pile on the floor on his side of the bed.

It's a vicious cycle. This (whatever it is) can't be put there because there (that space) is full of (whatever). Whatever can't be moved any place else because every where else is full. If you're not a hoarder, you don't understand how depressing this cycle is.

I live in disorder + I don't function well in disorder = I don't function well. That's my story. I don't like it, but I continue to live it.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing that is a huge part of dealing with it. I know you can and you will when you are ready. You'll probably come up a creative way to manage this information and thus find freedom! Rock on, my friend, because you CAN!

    ReplyDelete