Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday, October 2, 2009

Tonight I purged my Tupperware/food storage containers. Threw away lids without bottoms, and placed pieces that we don't use in my DONATIONS box.

I gathered up paper goods: paper, plastic and styrofoam plates, cups, bowls and plasticware. I discovered that we have an over abundance of plastic knives and I don't need to buy any cups for picnics or parties for awhile either. I put these into white Banker's Boxes. The boxes are a temporary home for them until I decide where they will permanently stay.

I also ventured into my closet and came out with two paper bags full of clothes, some purses a pair of shoes and some hangers that I will DONATE.

These were easy purges. Obviously I am not emotionally tied to these things. When I get around to my books ... I know it will be a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment