Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I labled an empty Banker's Box and filled it with Primerica and VIBE materials (two business opportunites we were involved in).

I labled another Banker's Box "Craft" and filled it with craft supplies that came out of the white pantry I emptied yesterday. This is not ALL of our craft supplies (and doesn't include any scrapbooking supplies).

I unpacked a box of school curriculum that just arrived today and placed it on a shelf in the dining room. I put all the materials that I will be using to teach on this same shelf. Having a place to put the books and materials and having them off of the dining room table freed my mind up and I'm excited to lesson plan now (until this happened I knew I SHOULD but I hadn't done it).

I'M HAPPY ABOUT not seeing the box of my Primerica business cards by my computer everday ... making me feel guilty, knowing the craft items are in a box all together and not stacked up on the floor or on top of some surface, and having a place to put the new curriculum so that I can easy access it and it won't get damaged before I can even use it!

1 comment: