Monday, December 5, 2011

Dining Room Table

It has been a goal to clear my dining room table ... to a degree, it has been.

This is what sits on it now:
  • My spider plant and several "babies" that I am starting from clippings. They sit atop the table to get sun.
  • a metal "bread box" that has misc items inside of it -- wow! I just looked inside of it! It only houses two devotional books and my Quiet time journal !! Very cool !!
  • two binders -- my medical info and Quachi Clan
  • a large 2011 calendar (from the Chickasaw Nation) that is unused but has beautiful photos
  • calendar pages (by the month) that have been ripped off the large (desk size) family calendar that hangs in our kitchen.
  • Old dayplanner pages and a small 3 ring binder that contains more of the same
  • my old dayplanner (leather binder)
  • stacks and stacks of papers
  • a small wire basket with papers in it
  • some Christmas cards, mostly photos, received last year
  • a collectible horse (that I intend to return to my sister, Julie)
  • an empty purse of mine
  • Newspaper pages (saved for packing things)
  • a couple of pads of paper
  • a fold-able book stand
  • a plastic file folder (stand up) holder (which holds the Christmas cards and pads of paper)
It seems as if I could EASILY clear this table TODAY (or at least by the end of the week).

No comments:

Post a Comment