Sunday, April 3, 2011

Currently ...

... the dining room table is loaded with "stuff" that came out of the area Bob cleared. There is even "stuff" under the table : ( waiting for me to put it somewhere.

... there is alot of "stuff" in the hallway (mostly in banker's boxes) and a small pantry, because there's no place to put it -- yet.

... there is "stuff" by the front door (waiting for me to work in my garden -- and use them as decorations there) . Should I mention that I don't actually have a garden, yet? It's a plan in my head.

... I am creating a craft room/library. I am having fun with the craft part of it. The more I do with the craft area, the less I have room for a library. Hmmm, and this is not even 1/4 of the books I will need to find a new home for!

... the computer area is cluttered with "stuff" that makes it hard to find what you are looking for.

... my bedroom is still in desperate need of decluttering. I made the decision NOT to lay down or hang ANY clothing in my bedroom (it HAS to go into my closet if I'm not putting it in the dirty clothes hamper). I was (was!) very happy with the decision I made -- but eventually one exception, opened the door to some items laying over the end of my bed : (

No comments:

Post a Comment